Call us FREE
0800 567 7173 / 0121 565 4317

Open 7 days a week

Or Claim Online

Home »Locations» »

Personal Injury Claims Essex
We are a reliable Personal Injury Claims company who work in your area of Essex. Contact us on 0800 567 7173 for free legal advice. 

Personal Injury Claims Essex

Contact our expert Personal Injury Claims team based in Essex for free legal advice.
We are open 24 hours - 7 days a week and we can start your claim in minutes.
Want us to call you back? Then fill the "Contact us" form on the right and we will call you.

We work in the following area's in Essex
Barking Basildon Benfleet Billericay Braintree Brentwood Canvey Island
Chelmsford Clacton Colchester Corringham Dagenham Grays Harlow Hornchurch Ilford
Lakeside Loughton Maldon Purfleet Rayleigh Romford Southend Stanford-le-Hope Stansted Thurrock Tilbury Waltham Abbey Wickford Witham Woodford

Personal Injury Claims Essex
Road accident claims can be made depending on the type of accident that has happened. Being involved in a road traffic accident is a traumatic experience and could leave you with injuries. If you have been injured in a road accident, you may be able to claim compensation. A road accident can occur because of numerous reasons. No matter what the reasons are, you must be able to prove that the person you are making the claim against was in the wrong. You do this by proving that the driver did not drive their vehicle in a way in which a reasonable driver would have driven in the circumstances. Road traffic accident claims could otherwise be unsuccessful without such proof. 

Road traffic accident claims should be made after the accident occurs. You can claim from the Fund yourself or you can get a lawyer to claim for you but you will have to pay for their services. If a person is injured or killed in a motor vehicle accident because a driver involved in the accident was negligent they or their family can claim compensation from the Road Accident Fund (RAF). 

This means that even if the driver of the car doesn't have insurance you can get money to help you pay for your medical expenses and to compensate for the time that you are unable to work. Claiming from the Fund is a complicated process and the Fund has a lot of claims to handle hence it can take a long time for your money to be paid out. You must make the claim within three years of the date of the accident that is if you know who caused the accident. In case you don't know who the driver or owner of the vehicle that caused the accident was you need to claim within two years.

Local Institutions in Harlow

Harlow Council
The Watergardens College Square
CM20 1WG
01279 446611

Harlow Citizens Advice Bureau
West Gate  Town Centre
CM20 1JP
0845 120 3717

No Win No Fee Personal Injury Claims - Call us on
0800 567 7173 or 0121 565 4317

  • No Win No Fee
  • Free advice
  • Easy & straight forward
  • We do all the paperwork
  • Independent & impartial company
  • Home visits
  • Solicitors with 20+ years experience
If you're looking for JUSTICE - Then contact Claim Justice and we can start your compensation claim straight away. It's No Win No Fee! Call our specialist personal injury claims team on 0800 567 7173 or if using a mobile then 0121 565 4317. We are open 24 hours 7 days a week. If you want us to call you back then please click here

Contact Us

Please enter the text exactly as it appears.

Claim Compensation

I am happy with the service this company provided me for my personal injury claim. My car accident was not my fault and claim justice helped me alot.


- zdenko ziga