Claim Today For Your Injuries With Our Solicitors
Our solicitors based in Birmingham are here to start your claim today for accidents and injuries that were not your fault.
Claim Today For Compensation Claims
Many people throughout Birmingham and the UK get injury every day in accidents that aren’t their fault. Make a claim today if you are one of them, maybe through a car accident or an accident at work. Compensation is the term for the money you would receive either to mitigate the effects of your injury (such as getting specialist care, modifying your home after a severe accident or rehabilitation assistance) or to recognize the harm that has been done to you. Money doesn’t undo your injury, but it can be the only mechanism to obtain justice. Compensation after an injury at work, for example, means that your employers have admitted that they should have looked after you better and, hopefully, means that they will take steps today and in the future to protect you and your co-workers.
Can I Claim Today For Personal Injury Claims?
You can claim today with our compensation solicitors for an injury only if you have been injured or otherwise harmed and when someone else is at fault. This doesn’t have to mean that they were the direct cause of the accident. Your employer can be liable for an accident at work, for example, if they did not give you the correct personal protective equipment (PPE). Similarly, slipping and falling on a Birmingham pavement can just be an accident, but if it is the result of poorly maintained paving and someone else had responsibility for the upkeep of that paving, they would be liable for your injury claim.
In extreme cases, it may also be possible to make an injury claim on behalf of someone else. This is usually in cases of serious injury or death when the victim cannot claim themselves. In this case, the next of kin would be in the unfortunate position of having to make an injury claim on their behalf. These cases can be very complex and we would strongly recommend that you call our Birmingham-based team of personal injury specialists on 0121 565 4317 or claim today via our online form in order to discuss this claim in more detail.
Claim Today But There Is A 3 Year Time Limit
There is also a time limit for making a compensation claim for personal injury. In most cases, this is three years from the date of the accident, although this can be longer in a few situations, such as if the person injured was under 18 at the time of the accident or injury.
Three years may seem like a long time, but it can easily pass you by and leave you with no way to gain legal redress for what happened to you or to access the finances you need to help you get your life back to normal. We recommend that you don’t delay. Call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim today online to discuss your claim in a free, no-obligation consultation.
If I Make A Claim Today Then Who Decides How Much Compensation I Deserve?
The amount of compensation you may get as a result of your personal injury claim depends on your specific circumstances. Judicial College sets official guidelines that show the range of compensation for a particular injury. These ranges tend to be very wide, to allow for a large amount of variety within a single injury. There are also other factors that influence how much compensation you might receive, including any expenses you may have incurred as a result of your personal injury or if you have received multiple injuries in the same accident.
If both parties are unable to reach an agreement, it may be necessary for the Birmingham district courts to decide how much compensation is appropriate. In almost all personal injury claims, the amount of compensation is agreed by negotiation between the parties. Although we are acting on your behalf, it is always your decision whether to accept an offer of compensation. We will give you advice, but the final decision to accept or reject the amount of compensation offered is yours. If you would like to know how much compensation you are likely to receive in a personal injury claim, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online today.
If I Claim Today – How Does the process work?
Making a compensation claim for personal injury sustained as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault can be very straightforward. As with all personal injury compensation claims, we strongly advise that you obtain legal advice today, before beginning your claim. We offer our services on a no win no fee basis to the majority of our Birmingham clients. This means that you won’t need to pay anything upfront to make your personal injury compensation claim today.
To Make A Claim Today – We Will Start Immediately
- Once you have asked us to act on your behalf as your Birmingham-based personal injury solicitors, we will write to the person who was responsible for what happened to you, letting them know that you are making a compensation claim for your accident, asking them to accept liability for the event (this is the legal term for them accepting that they were at fault) and giving them a deadline to reply. This is the start of the claim process. Some people or organizations will accept liability immediately, especially if it is very clear how the accident or injury was their fault.
- If the other party does not accept liability for what has happened, we will need to gather evidence to support your claim. This could be through obtaining pictures of the accident if you have any, witness statements, police reports, or through obtaining testimony from industry experts as to whether the other party was taking sufficient care or not. Once we have gathered sufficient evidence, liability is almost always agreed upon. In the very rare situations where the other party does not accept liability, we will not be able to conduct any negotiations for compensation and will have to go to court.
Once the other party agree to accept your claim:
- Once the other party has been notified and liability has been agreed, it is necessary to conduct negotiations to agree on how much compensation you are entitled to. The other party will often offer a much lower figure than you deserve initially, to see whether you might accept it and also to lower your expectations for the rest of the negotiations. Our expert team of personal injury solicitors will notify you of every offer the other party makes, and it is always your decision as to whether you choose to accept. We will give you the benefit of our experience, however, advising you as to whether we believe that an offer is fair or not. This way, you are in control of the process but still gain all of the support you need to make the best possible decision for you.
- Say we are unable to agree on a figure for compensation or if the other party refuses to accept liability. In these conditions, you may need to go to court to explain your personal injury claim. If this happens, we will support you throughout the process. We will make sure that you are clear on what is happening at all times. It is worth stressing that this is very rare. The majority of cases solve long before they get anywhere near a courtroom.
- The final step is that you receive the compensation that has been agreed upon. This is the first time that you will have to pay any fees at all. Our fees are set as a percentage of your payment. This means if we fail to obtain the compensation you deserve, we will not leave you with any legal bills. It also means that we will always leave you better off as a result of your successful personal injury claim.
Any Queries? Then Claim Today With Our Solicitors:
If you have any questions about the claims process, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online today.
What Kinds Of Injuries Can I Claim For Today?
Most personal injury solicitors spend all of their time working on personal injury claims. It means that they are real specialists and experts in their field. Our Birmingham team of highly experienced personal injury solicitors works regularly on a wide variety of different accidents and injuries. Cases that we are working on today are likely to include:
- Car Accidents
- Accidents at Work
- Supermarket Claims
- Forklift Accidents
- Ladder Falls
- Motorbike Accident Claims
- Gym Accident Claims
- Warehouse Accident Claims
- Scaffold Accident Claims
- Office Accident Claims
- Toe Injury Claims
- Neck Injury Claims
- Whiplash Injury Claims
- Hand Injury Claims
- Back Injury Claims
- Leg Injury Claims
- Amputation Claims
- Eye Injury Claims
- Spinal Injury Claims
- Brain Injury Claims
- Arm Injury Claims
- Head Injury Claims
- Elbow Injury Claims
- Knee Injury Claims
- Foot Injury Claims
- Finger Injury Claims
Call To A Claim Today For Your Injuries – Give Us A Call
If your accident or injury is not in the above list, we are still able to help. Please call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim today with our online form. Discuss with us the possibility of making a personal injury compensation claim. Our dedicated, Birmingham-based team will be happy to discuss your no win no fee case with you. We will give you our honest, unbiased advice based on years of experience of personal injury compensation claims. We will give you our estimate of the likelihood of your claim being successful. Further, we will discuss the amount of compensation we believe you deserve. We will also explain whether we are able to offer our personal injury claims services on a no win no fee basis or not. If we fail to offer you a no win no fee agreement, we will discuss alternative funding options with you.Taking the first steps in your personal injury claim can be some of the hardest. Contact us to start your claim today and let our dedicated claims team get you the compensation you deserve.