FAQ’s - Frequently asked questions about accident claims
- How much will it cost me?All injury and accident claims are dealt with on a No Win No Fee basis which means you pay nothing win or lose. What’s more you will receive 100% of your compensation settlement.
- When will I get my compensation?Our professional team of no win no fee Solicitors working on your claim are committed to getting the maximum amount of compensation in the shortest amount of time. They will be able to give you a more accurate idea once your claim has started. You can rest assure that your claim is in safe hands with people working hard to get you the compensation you deserve fast!
- Will I have to go for a medical?Our experienced claims team will let you know if getting a medical will help your claim for compensation. If so, we will arrange for you to see a doctor local to you at your convenience.
- How long does a claim take to settle?Well, this will depend on a number of things, which includes; the severity of your injury and whether you have ongoing problems, the type of claim and whether the party at fault defends the claim, the legal system is now set up so that more straight forward claims can be settled in months.
- If I claim against my employer, can they sack me?It is against the law for your employer to sack you for making a personal injury claim against them. In case this happens then you would be able to make a claim for wrongful dismissal under employment law. They are obliged to take out Employers Liability Insurance to cover them in the event of an accident in the workplace. If you make a claim for compensation for an injury at work it will usually be your employer’s insurer who will pay your compensation. If you have any questions about this then contact us to speak to one of our advisor’s in confidence.
- What if I’m not sure I have a genuine claim?Don’t worry. Many people are uncertain as to whether or not they have a claim for compensation or if they should claim. Our no win no fee Lawyers understand your concerns and will offer you free friendly advice on the merits of your claim. The fastest way to find out if you have a genuine claim is to complete the online form or call us. To make a claim now Click Here
- Do I qualify for an accident claim?In case you have been involved in an accident and an injury has resulted and it was not your fault you may be able to claim compensation. The strength of your claim will depend on many factors, but it may be possible to bring a claim even if it is alleged that you were partly to blame yourself. In most cases where symptoms last a few weeks or more it is worth finding out about the prospects of a making claim.
- Is it possible for a child to claim for compensation on injury?For the case of a child who is under 18 years of age and has suffered an injury, then a claim for compensation can be made on their behalf by a parent or guardian.
Request Call Back