At Claim Justice our Solicitors work 7 days a week getting clients compensation for their Accident Claims.
If you have suffered a serious personal injury as a result of an accident, our accident solicitors will be able to help you. Our Solicitors are always on call to give you specialist legal advice. Our Accident Claims Solicitors are highly personalized No Win No Fee representation ensuring you get the highest form of compensation possible.
How do Solicitors start an Accident claim?
Before we take up on your case, we need to ascertain a few facts about it;
- How the accident has impacted your life
- We can find proof of negligence on the part of your employer, if it is a Work Accident Claim or car accident claim.
- We will advise if we can take up your case based on our risk analysis.
How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
Our Accident solicitors are always on a mission to get you the highest form of compensation you deserve given your circumstances. The amount of compensation varies from person to person and no one case is similar to the other.
If we think your case is viable for compensation, you are eligible to be compensated for the following;
- General Damages– Commonly known as loss of amenity, this refers to compensation for all the pain and suffering that you have undergone as a result of the accident.
- Special Damages– this takes care of the financial losses in the past and the future as a result of the injury. The amount you receive will depend on the evidence you present for all your expenditure. Therefore, keep details such as medical and prescription receipts in relation to the accident, costs of travel in relation to the accident as you, probably, seek medical attention, accommodation costs, if you have had to sleep in hotels due to travels and so on.
Accident Solicitors and legal Costs?
Our Accident Solicitors offer a No Win No Fee service. We know how difficult it is to raise retainer fees for legal proceedings. A No Win No Fee Solicitor works on a case for free with an agreement to receive payment if and only if they win the case.
A no win No fee protects you from any financial liability in case you don’t win the case. You are required to sign a conditional Fee Agreement contract with your Accident Claims Solicitor stating the terms of engagement. This will outline items such as the percentage, referred to as success fee, which you will give to your Solicitor in case you are compensated for your Personal Injury. Your Accident solicitor will advise you on the best ways to avoid financial liabilities of the other side in case you lose the case.
Time Limit for Starting Accident Claims?
Time limits for bringing personal injury claims forward are capped to 3 years according to the limitation act 1980.
There are exceptions to this time limit. These are;
- Serious brain damage leading to an Impaired Mental Capacity
- Variable time limits depending on the injury when the victim was working abroad at the time of the accident.
- If you were below the legal age then you are allowed to make claims from when you attain the legal age.
Our Accident Claim Solicitors Offer Free Advice
If you win the case depending on the amount of compensation received, we offer recommendations for professionals who can offer investments advice.
Contact us today on 0121 565 4317 and speak with one of our experienced Accident Solicitors for a free, No-Obligation chat. Alternatively, leave a message on to request a call back and we will do so at your convenient time.