Time To Claim Justice
Our Birmingham claim solicitors are here to start your claim. Isn’t it time for you to get justice?
We are open 24 hours on the number –
0121 565 4317 or 0800 567 7173
Personal Injury Claims Solicitors in Birmingham
Being injured is painful and stressful, no matter how it happened. When your injury is the result of someone else’s carelessness or negligence, however, it can feel even worse. Personal injury claims are an attempt to redress the situation, making sure that you are not left worse off as a result of an injury that was not your fault. Our Birmingham-based team of personal injury solicitors offer a no win no fee arrangement for most personal injury claims that allow you to claim the compensation you deserve without having to worry about making any up front payments.
If you are thinking of making a personal injury compensation claim, don’t waste time. Contact our dedicated team of Birmingham personal injury solicitors on 0121 565 4317 or claim online. We will listen to the details of your case, making sure that we understand your personal situation thoroughly and can give you the best possible advice and legal assistance.
Why Do We Get Compensation For Injury Claims?
The purpose of compensation claims is to attempt to make you no worse off today than you would have been if the accident had not happened. Your life should not be allowed to get worse from the time that the accident or injury occurred. Compensation is not designed to punish others. The law recognises that it is not always possible to undo things that have happened, and that sometimes money is the only way to recognise that someone has suffered pain or loss. It is a way for the person who was responsible for your accident to acknowledge that they have done wrong and for you to feel that your pain and suffering following your accident of injury has been taken seriously. Compensation claims are an essential part of our justice system, making sure that those who have been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness or negligence are taken seriously and get the justice they deserve.
If you are considering making a compensation claim for an accident or injury that wasn’t your fault, it is a good time to seek legal advice. Call our dedicated team of Birmingham-based personal injury solicitors on 0121 565 4317 or claim online to get expert advice regarding your personal circumstances.
Is There A Time Limit For Making A Claim?
The usual time limit for making a personal injury claim is 3 years from the date of the injury. There are a few circumstances under which this time limit may be relaxed, for example if you were unaware that you were injured at the time of the accident or if the person injured was under the age of 18 at the time the accident or injury took place. If you are unsure as to whether the time limit on your claim has expired, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online and our Birmingham team of personal injury solicitors will be happy to help.
How Much Will I Have To Pay My Solicitor To Make A Claim?
The period immediately after an accident or injury can be a financially difficult time, as well as being an emotionally and physically difficult time as well. With our no win no fee arrangements, you will not need to pay anything upfront to make a compensation claim for your accident or injury, whether it is as part of a road traffic accident, an accident at work or out in public. We will take over all of the arrangements and you will only have to pay at the time that we win your claim. This allows us to take all of the risk out of making a claim to get you the compensation you are entitled to. There are a very limited set of circumstances under which we are not able to offer no win no fee arrangements, for example clinical negligence or if your accident was as a result of someone else carrying out a criminal act. Under these circumstances, we would discuss the available options with you to make sure that you have the best possible chance of getting the justice you deserve.
If you are unsure whether you might be eligible for a no win no fee agreement, don’t waste time. Call our dedicated, Birmingham based team of personal injury solicitors on 0121 565 4317 or claim online and we will call you back at a time best suitable for you.
How To Claim With Our Birmingham Claim Solicitors?
Any accident in which you sustain an injury can be a stressful and emotional time. The idea of making a compensation claim for your accident many seem like a step too far, conjuring up images of time spent completing endless paperwork, long delays and wrangling with obstructive insurance companies. We believe that you deserve justice for your accident or injury without dedicating hours of your time and effort or any of the associated stress and worry. In most cases, we are able to offer our services on a no win no fee basis to help you resolve your accident claim. This means that you do not need to pay anything to begin your claim for compensation following your bus accident. We will take over all of the arrangements including:
1. Writing to the other party to notify them of your intention to make a claim and asking them to accept liability (this is legal term for accepting that they are at fault) for your accident and injury. We will also give them a time limit to respond to your claim.
2. Gathering evidence to support your claim in the event that the other party is unwilling to accept liability. This can include statements from experts, pictures or videos taken at the time of the accident and getting accounts of the accident from witnesses or anyone else involved.
3. Once liability has been agreed, conducting negotiations to agree how much compensation you will receive. In these negotiations, we will let you know every time the other party makes an offer to resolve your claim and will give you our expert opinion as to whether this is a fair offer or not. The final decision as to whether to accept or reject an offer of compensation will always be yours. Any time you chose to reject an offer of compensation, we will write to the other party explaining your position and giving the reasons we believe that the offer is insufficient, for example if we believe that they have not properly accounted for any expenses you may have incurred as a result of your injury.
4. If it is not possible to agree a compensation amount, or if the other party refuses to accept liability, it may be time to take your claim to the Birmingham District Courts. Before doing this, we will have to show that we have dedicated the time and effort to try to resolve the issue without needing the attention of the Birmingham judges. In the unlikely event that you do have to go to court to make your personal injury claim, we will be with you the whole time, making sure that you feel supported and confident throughout.
By taking over the majority of the work when it comes to making your personal injury claim, we free you up to devote your time and energy to getting your life back on track. Call our Birmingham-based team of personal injury solicitors on 0121 565 4317 or claim online and we will arrange a time to discuss the process of making your personal injury claim.
What Kinds Of Injuries Are Commonly Claimed For In Birmingham?
There are a huge variety of accidents and injuries being claimed for
all the time in Birmingham. These include:
- Back injuries
- Work-related respiratory problems
- Knee injuries
- Hand and finger injuries
- Facial injuries
- Amputation of any part of any limb
- Needle-stick injuries
- Toe injuries
- Lifting injuries
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Crush injuries
Personal injury claims in Birmingham also relate to a wide
range of accidents or situations, including:
- Accidents or injuries at work
- Car accidents
- Traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- As a result of criminal activity by the other party
The problems you are suffering do not have to be restricted to physical injuries either. There are a wide variety of emotional and psychological aspects to your injury claim, including:
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Social difficulties following an accident
- Inability to work
ITS TIME TO MAKE A CLAIM
All of these would be looked at when it is time to make a personal injury claim in Birmingham. The amount of compensation you could expect to receive would depend of which injuries you had sustained, as well as a variety of other factors. If you have been the victim of one of these injuries, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online to see whether we can help you make a no win no fee injury claim.
Our clients tell us time and again that the help and assistance they have received from our Birmingham team of personal injury solicitors was invaluable in helping them through the process of making their personal injury claim, allowing them the space and time to heal, knowing that our expert team were working hard on their behalf to get them the financial settlement they needed to get their lives back on track.
If you would like to join our list of satisfied Birmingham customers, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online now.