Claim Today For Your Accidents
Time To Claim Today And Get The Justice You Deserve - Call 0121 565 4317 or 0800 567 7173. We Are Open 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
Our claim solicitors are here for you today 24 hours to start your claim for compensation. Our service is no win no fee and we offer free legal advice.
What Are Personal Injury Claim Solicitors?
Personal injury solicitors are experienced legal professionals who have concentrated on helping people who have been injured to obtain the compensation they deserve. Our team of personal injury solicitors have spent their careers training and developing their skills to be able to help people like you to get the compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, don’t delay. Call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online today. Our dedicated team of personal injury claims solicitors are available today to take your call and give you the best possible legal advice and care.
The Benefits Of Calling Our Claim Team Today
Being experienced personal injury solicitors means that our expert team are highly experienced in:
- Locating the person responsible for your injury. In certain cases, we may need to find out exactly who owns a particular business or track down the driver of a vehicle who has given a false address. Although we can never guarantee to be able to do this, our experience gives us the best possible chance.
- Keeping you informed and updated throughout the process of your claim. Our team of personal injury solicitors know how important it is that you understand and are comfortable with the actions we are taking on your behalf. We make sure to keep in regular contact with you so you always know how your personal injury claim is progressing.
- Estimating how much compensation you are likely to receive. Although compensation amounts are the result of a process of negotiation and can never be guaranteed, it is possible to give clear and accurate estimates. The guidelines given by the Judicial College as to how much compensation is appropriate for a given injury are very broad, to allow for significant variation. Our experience allows us to give you the best possible estimate of where in those ranges your award is likely to be.
- Getting you compensation for all costs and expenses associated with your accident or injury. Your personal injury claim is not solely determined by the type of injury you have received. As expert personal injury solicitors, we know what questions to ask to get a clear picture of the impact your injury has on your life today, as well as the impact it might have in the future. This means that we are able to include costs related to your personal injury that you might not have considered, making sure that you get the compensation payment you deserve.
- Negotiating on your behalf. Our team have dedicated their careers to getting you the best possible compensation payment. This means that we are negotiating compensation payments today for people just like you. We know when the other side is making a low initial offer (sometimes called a lowball offer) in the hope that you will accept less than you deserve. Our expertise in this area means that you will get the best payment possible for your personal injury.
Claiming Today Is Easy With Our Solicitors
Claiming Today Is Easy With Our Solicitors
Making a personal injury compensation claim following an accident where you weren’t to blame can be surprisingly straightforward. The first thing is to ensure that you have sufficient legal assistance. If you would like to know whether we can help with your case, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online today. Once we are officially working as your personal injury solicitors, we are able to:
- Notify the person responsible for your accident or injury that you are making a personal injury compensation claim for what has happened to you.
- Ask the other party to accept liability for your accident or injury. This is the legal term for them accepting the blame for what happened and is the basis of your personal injury compensation claim.
- Gather evidence to support your claim that the other party did not take sufficient care to protect your health and safety and that they should, therefore, accept liability. In some cases, this can be very simple, such as in an accident at work claim where your employer has a legal responsibility to look after you. In others, it can be more complex, but you can leave this up to us.
- Conduct negotiations to agree the compensation amount once liability has been agreed. It is important to know that, although we are the ones conducting these negotiations, we are doing them on your behalf and you remain in control at all times. We will let you know each time the other side makes an offer of compensation, even if our advice is going to be that you should refuse it. We will give you our expert opinion based on our years of experience working on personal injury compensation claims as to whether the offer of compensation is fair or not. Although we will give you our advice and recommendations, the final decision is, and will always be, yours as to whether to accept or reject any offer of compensation.
Is There A Time Limit For Making A Claim?
- The usual time limit for making a compensation claim is three years form the date of the accident that caused your injury. There are a few cases in which this time limit can be extended, such as if the victim was under the age of 18 at the time of the accident or if the injury did not become apparent for a period of time after the incident. If you are considering making a compensation claim for personal injury, it is important not to delay. Call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online today to ensure that you are able to access the justice you deserve.
What Kinds Of Cases Are You Working On Today?
As personal injury specialists, our dedicated team are working on a wide variety of different cases at any time. These can include:
- Accidents at work
Your employer has a statutory duty of care, meaning that they have to minimise the chances of you having an accident at work and to minimise or mitigate the severity of those accidents that cannot be avoided. Examples of accidents at work that might lead to a personal injury claim might be:
- Falls from a height
- Lifting injuries, usually affecting the back
- Forklift injuries
- Injuries on a construction site
- Tinnitus or work-related deafness
- Black lung
- Contact with toxic or noxious substances
- Vibration-related injuries
Claim Today For Road Accident Claims
- Road traffic accidents
Most of us are able to travel daily without suffering any problems at all. When road traffic accidents do occur, however, they are usually due to someone’s carelessness, lack of attention or poor judgement. If you have been in a road traffic accident and the other person was at fault for the accident, you are entitled to claim compensation for your injuries. This includes :
- Accidents involving car or taxi drivers
- Accidents where you are a passenger in a car or taxi
- Accidents involving buses
- Accidents when you are a cyclist or motorcyclist
- Accidents involving a pedestrian
- Accidents involving commercial vehicles such as vans and lorries
Start Your Claim Today For Supermarket Claims
- Accidents in supermarkets
Any shop or other space where the general public have access is required to make sure that the environment is safe for everyone. This means that there should not be any slip or trip hazards or that any hazards that cannot be removed must be clearly marked and highlighted. All surfaces that members of the public may be in contact with must be kept safe. If the company has not done this and you trip, fall or suffer another form of preventable accident leading to injury, you may be able to pursue a claim for compensation.
These are just a few of the cases and situations that we are likely to be working on today, as we work hard to ensure that we are getting the best possible outcomes for our clients in their personal injury claims.
If you would like to join our list of satisfied clients, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online today. Our dedicated team is ready to start working on your claim and getting you the justice you deserve.
What If I Can’t Afford To Start My Claim Today?
Many people worry about huge legal fees piling up if they make a claim for compensation following their personal injury. We don’t believe that justice should only be available to those who can afford to pay up front. This is why we offer our services on a no win no fee basis for the vast majority of our personal injury claim clients. With a no win no fee arrangement in place, we are able to act on your behalf and get you the compensation you deserve as a result of your personal injury, without you having to pay a penny up front. Best of all, we only get paid a percentage of your compensation payment, meaning that if we are unable to get you the compensation you deserve, you won’t have to pay a penny.
If you are unsure as to whether you may be offered a no win no fee agreement, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online to arrange your free, no obligation consultation today.