No Win No Fee Claims
Our nationwide Solicitors specialize in No Win No Fee compensation claims. Give us a call today for free legal advice.
No win No Fee claims are increasingly becoming popular by the day. This is owed to the fact that the victims have no obligation to the solicitor in terms of legal costs in case they failed to win the case.
There are many types of personal injury or accidents you can claim for in UK including; Medical Negligence, Road traffic accidents, slips and falls, accidents at work among others.
Can my No Win No Fee Claim be rejected?
No win non fee claims appear straight forward but sometimes some Accident Claim Solicitors will refuse to take up some cases. What does it mean if this happens? The most common reason for this happening is that after the solicitor reviewed your case, he/she does not think that it will succeed. For a No Win No Fee Solicitor to take up a case against a firm they must be confident that they are going to win. They also do not want to waste their time and resources on a case that appears flimsy.
Secondly, a claim appearing to be of low value can be rejected by some highly established solicitors. Simply means that even if the Personal Injury Solicitor believes in the possibility of a win, the reality is the success fee percentage is not enough to cover their legal costs in the long run and would leave the claimant with almost nothing. Additionally, a solicitor could just be overwhelmed by work and genuinely cannot deliver on your claim.
Any Time Limits for No Win No Fee Claims?
Generally YES. As a claimant, you have three years from the time of the accident or injury to formally launch a complaint for compensation. Financial strain should not deter you from proceeding with a personal injury claim. We offer a No Win No Fee claims service. This simply means that you don’t pay if you don’t win.
Some exceptions to this time frame are:
- Victims who are mentally incapacitated as a result of an accident or injury.
- If the date you were diagnosed or became aware of the carelessness does not lie within the three years.
- If the claimant is below 18 years, the parent has a right to claim under the status of litigation friend. Alternatively, if no claim has been made by their 18th birthday, they have until their 21st birthday to legally make a claim for compensation as adults.
Requirements for No Win No Fee Claims
Adequate documentation and honesty of the circumstances around which the accident happened is vital. No Win No Fee Solicitors would require vital information such as
- Witness statements and their contacts
- Pictures of the accident scene or medical reports
- The location of the accident and the time
- Expenses incurred as a result of the injury or accident. This can be items such as travel costs and accommodation expenses that resulted from the accident or injury. Remember receipts are needed to prove this.
- Medical reports and prescriptions if it has affected your health.
Personal Injury Solicitors take it upon themselves to review and risk-assess the case before taking it up. Under our No Win No Fee claim process, our accident Solicitors will have you sign a Conditional Fee Agreement to start the processes. This is a legally binding agreement before undertaking a No Win No Fee Claim. It stipulates the payment terms In case of a win and the mode of payment to the solicitor. As good practice, keep everything in a folder if you are intending to file for compensation.
In conclusion, our experienced solicitors will advise you on the best way forward for any claim. Contact us today for a FREE consultation and lets kick start your No Win No Fee Claim today.